More random translations

OSCAR HERRERA duke.co at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Sep 8 04:06:42 UTC 2008

whats your translation in english......

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Michael Erwin <merwin at btinternet.com> wrote:

From: Michael Erwin <merwin at btinternet.com>
Subject: [gothic-l] More random translations
To: gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 3:10 PM

I wrote this poem and tried to translate it into Gothic prose:

Þu fraqaþt mik, þan ik aihtroda ei duginnais gahailnan.
Qaþt ei aftra-fastaidedjau þuk, þan at-satida ei þairh-barjau þuk
wunnai.
Qaþt ei wesjau in wunnai aglustai, þan sokida ei þiuþ-spillodedjau bi
fahedai meinaizos.
Þu qaþt ei ik was gamaido, þan at-satida swinþein meina du þus.
Þu ni sijais frijos sik, ak ik wiljau frijo þuk in aiwans.

I'm just hoping for advice about grammar, wording, etc.

Sorry if it's rather personal.

M.E.