Ezra and homily

thiudans thiudans at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 18 14:17:28 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Apropos of this, I lost my completed Gothic translation of Ezra (2) /
Nehemiah about 4 or 5 years ago except for a couple chapters. It's
been sufficiently long since then that I feel I can make a new
attempt. I hope to have that re-completed this year. Fortunately I
uploaded a pre-final pdf to the files page of gothic-l which should
help significantly.