News website in Gothic, it's here

Dicentis a roellingua@gmail.com [gothic-l] gothic-l at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Fri Aug 29 00:40:49 UTC 2014

Hello Edmund,

Your answer is helpful. The rephrasing is something I already do. For
example I used 'witodalaus atgaggan' for hacking, as it is breaking the law
to get into a system, it looked like a good way to phrase it to me and
spying is which I translated as '  . Of course Wulfila used neologisms too
and what this basically is is Wulfilan Gothic, we can claim that my website
is how Goths spoke and they would definitely be able to understand it up to
a certain extent, but Wulfila added a lot of words etc. to Gothic which
originally weren't present there, so the Gothic which we use is already a
partly invented language, just as people invented words for modern Hebrew
to make it appropriate to this time but instead of a natural process made
it up themselves, we do the same with Gothic here in this case, what I do
is everything but a natural process and this is some kind of modern Gothic,
but it isn't a natural process. spying is translated as* 'analaugniba
biniuhsjan' , to look into something very good in secret.*  A problem
though is that if I have to describe everything the articles might become
too long and it might take me too long to write, this is why I use existing
neologisms like siukahus to make them readable and not too exhaustive to
write. There are also words like 'Turkey' for which I simply have to use
'Taurkja', I can't use anything else than to use this as I can't use
alternatives to describe it.

I didn't know this history of international though, I might consider your
alternative.

Roel