Borrowed word order in phrases

Koka lachicadelgorro at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 20:59:23 UTC 2013

Dear Eduardo,

A recent account of the word order "Nada sé" (as opposed to "No sé nada") in Spanish by Octavio de Toledo attributes this word order to Latin influence. You can check the paper (in Spanish) out here (https://www.academia.edu/2552836/Entre_gramaticalizacion_estructura_informativa_y_tradiciones_discursivas_algo_mas_sobre_nada_).

Hope it helps!

Carlota