Context

jp.soehn at uni-jena.de jp.soehn at uni-jena.de
Wed Jan 28 11:06:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am doing research on selectional restrictions and their modelling in HPSG.
I favor a pragmatical approach for selectional restrictions and I want to put the relevant information into the CONTEXT.
As Pollard & Sag (1994) are not very precise about the CONTEXT, my question is whether somebody has proposed a more concrete feature geometry or whether there are some proposals of other phenomena treated formally with CONTEXT features.

Thanks for help!

--
Regards / Grüße / A bientôt

Jan-Philipp Söhn