Plagirism again, please join the discussion on research gate

Louise McNally louise.mcnally at UPF.EDU
Sun Mar 30 08:16:56 UTC 2014

Dear Valia,

I appreciate your point. You are right that this is a very delicate
matter and that this is something first and foremost between Stefan and
the person in question. Stefan, perhaps you can find help in the
guidelines posted here:

http://publicationethics.org/

Louise