Tsa-la-gi syllabary

Mia Kalish MiaKalish at LEARNINGFORPEOPLE.US
Wed Dec 28 21:39:32 UTC 2005

Wow. Thanks! I bow humbly. (Actually, I am grinning from ear to ear because
I love a job well done.)

I don't know if people know we made it last night, with a little finishing
early this morning.

If you want one without the phonetics, make what you want and send it to me.
Now that I have the basic movie, I can make lots of permutations and
combinations.

I saw some code in the documentation for your site that talked about to
insert a Flash movie. Flash movies have to be linked to from your site
somewhere, so how about I zip it up for you, and then you copy the code from
my site, remembering to change the directories appropriately. Tell me what
you think.

I am sharing this with the list so people who have never done this before
will have some idea about it.

I am about to post number practice and a number game in  . . . Spanish,
English, Estonian & Welsh. If people would like to do some for their own
languages, and they can record the sounds and send them to me, I can make
them in 2-3 days. Language teachers, especially, should not hesitate to ask.

Mia

  _____