Lost for words (fwd article)

Anggarrgoon anggarrgoon at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 11 19:48:16 UTC 2005

Sandra, I don't understand what you're proposing. We have heaps of
information about the phonology of Guugu Yimidhirr, we don't need to
reconstruct it from Aboriginal English (which is itself a very
complicated system to describe since it is subject to a great deal of
variation dependent on many different factors).
Claire