Modeling language death

Susan Penfield susan.penfield at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 2 12:19:28 UTC 2006

Thanks for this, Mia
Math is not my thing but even I could understand and appreciate this!
Interesting to see how different disciplines can come to the same
conclusions,but
represent and discuss them in different ways. Adds the credibility of a
really 'hard' science to the description of language death.

Best,
Susan

--
Susan D. Penfield, Ph.D.

Department of English(Primary)
Associate Director, Center for Educational Resources in Culture, Language
and Literacy (CERCLL)
American Indian Language Devel.Institute
Department of Linguistics
Second Language Acquistion &Teaching
     Ph.D. Program
Dept. of Language,Reading and Culture