Info Request

Fri Mar 10 01:35:43 UTC 2006

Good question Andre, and I was hoping for more answers from our ILAT
subscribers.  Salish Kootenia College is probably the best place to start as
they have been doing e-learning for a number of years and have expanded their
offerings to include a whole range of courses.
By all accounts, it seems that "e-learning" (or distance education) is in
itself a major undertaking.
Take a look at the "E-Learning" link to get an idea on what is possible:
Salish Kootenia College
http://www.skc.edu/
later,
Phil