Info Request

Justin Spence justin.spence at KATHLANGCENTRE.ORG.AU
Fri Mar 10 00:53:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

Charles Darwin University in Darwin, Australia has a Yolngu Studies
(language and culture) program that has some sort of e-learning
component.  Their website is

http://learnline.cdu.edu.au/yolngustudies/

You need a password to access the "classroom" page, but it might be
worth contacting the program coordinators to find out what their
experience has been.

Justin Spence
Southwest Linguist
Diwurruwurru-jaru Aboriginal Corporation
(Katherine Regional Aboriginal Language Centre)