Native linguists

Richard Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Wed Oct 31 15:16:18 UTC 2007

Kweh folks
there are many of us doing what we can, in our native communities
and of course appreciate some recognition and encouragement
but, speaking for myself ,
I don't know if it's necessary to make another list!
hey, social anthropologists:
where did all this list making come from?
haha!

Richard Zane Smith
(Söhahiyöh, of the bear clan)
Wyandotte Oklahoma