Athabaskan Practical Alphabet

Wed Dec 10 17:52:22 UTC 2008

Great question Joe, thanks.  I think it is appropriate here since we have a
large number of experts within ILAT.  Unfortunately, most everybody here is a
lurker.  I am sure though that everybody is dying to know the answer to your
question!
Myself, I usually consult Eva Clark's 2003 First Langauge Acquisition before
anything.  A good summative read for early language acquisition research.
If you would not mind can you tell us a little more about your language
program?  I am sure many are curtious about Siletz and the langauges you are
working with.
Thanks,
Phil Cash Cash
UofA