Indigenous languages and instant messaging

Thu Jan 24 21:50:30 UTC 2008

Jordan,
I regulary write emails in Nez Perce both to individuals and to my
listserv.
The only drawback is how to use the ascii character set to represent NP.  I
assume it would present the same problem in IM even when there is an even more
restricted character set.  Nice idea...I will have to find somebody to text
with and give it a try.
Phil Cash Cash
UofA
Quoting Jordan Lachler :