Technology & Language Revitalization

Daryn McKenny daryn at ARWARBUKARL.COM.AU
Mon Mar 17 04:45:49 UTC 2008

Hi Candace,

I am an Aboriginal man from Australia, we are very involved in using technology in our language work, please by all means view our website links below for further info.  Especially look at the links on our site titled Miromaa and Puliima.

Regards

Daryn

Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc.

Read our Indigenous Language BLOG at http://www.arwarbukarl.net.au/blog/ <http://www.arwarbukarl.net.au/blog/>

P | 02 4954 6899    F | 02 4954 3899    E | daryn at arwarbukarl.com.au <mailto:daryn at arwarbukarl.com.au>     W | www.arwarbukarl.com.au

Please note that we have recently moved to our new location at Cardiff.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

The Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc. respects the privacy of individuals and strives to comply with all areas of the Privacy Act. The contents of this email are intended for the purpose of the person or persons named in either the "To" or "CC" boxes of the email. Any person not named in these boxes in receipt of this email should immediately delete this email and advise the sender accordingly.