voice recorder

Damien Hall djh514 at YORK.AC.UK
Thu Apr 16 09:29:25 UTC 2009

Paula wrote:

> Thanks, Damien. It looks great! But I can't find the price. I guess it's
> pretty high, since they don't really advertise it. Could you direct me to
> a page for pricing? Thank you again. Paula

I'm afraid I don't know how much the machine is; and asking around at my
institution probably won't help much either, since we are bound to have
some sort of institutional discount. But any good electronics store will
surely either stock them or at least - if they're too new to be on the
shelves yet - will be able to tell you how much they are. Also (for Paula's
case), if you want this for work to do with your job, mightn't you be able
to get one at an institutional discount through your School District?

All the best - byin le boujou!

Damien