Dictionary building software

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 8 16:36:19 UTC 2009

Weytk Rob,

I think one way  to create dicitonary is to follow in the foot steps of
Wikitionary [1] and use MediaWiki.  You could do it right on the web if
people feel comfortable with putting their language in that format for
the world to see.

I don't know how easy it would be to get the information back out to
make use to create PDF dicitonary, etc.

[1] - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Main_Page