please support Siraya reclamation...English version has been created

Rolland Nadjiwon mikinakn at SHAW.CA
Sun Mar 29 01:18:59 UTC 2009

Jimmy...thank you very much. I have now signed your petition and passed
it on. I will circulate it further also. I am proud to add my signature
in support of your people. I thank you for your efforts to make it possible.

-------
wahjeh
rolland nadjiwon