Question on assessing technology for endangered language communities

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Sun Nov 1 00:26:47 UTC 2009

Susan,
such a good question. I'm kinda waitin' for a good answer on this one too.
and more specificly:
Is there evidence yet, that all the high tech stuff is helping with fluency?

Richard,
Wyandotte Oklahoma