Question on assessing technology for endangered language communities

s.t. bischoff bischoff.st at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 1 16:15:08 UTC 2009

Along perhaps a similar vein, I wonder if archival websites or online
dictionaries are being accessed. We've seen some great sights posted
recently on ILAT, is anyone keeping track of hits or usage?

Shannon