Rosetta Stone Endangered Language Program Releases Navajo Language Software (fwd link)

Mary Hermes mhermes at D.UMN.EDU
Wed Aug 25 21:59:45 UTC 2010

Aaniin Keola,
Glad you approved "-)
Mary Hermes, PhD
Associate Professor of Education
Eni-gikendaasoyang:  Center for Indigenous Language and Culture Revitalization
University of Minnesota Duluth
715-462-4230