Songs in Indigenous languages..... If you want to promote a song in your language or your favorite artist, please contact me!

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 2 19:44:05 UTC 2010

Taanshi,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am helping a friend who is about to
start a radio show at our University.  She is a First Nations person and the
show will have a First Nations, Metis and Inuit perspective/focus.  She is
also a singer/song writer (in English) but understands the value of singing
(and speaking!) in our own languages.

If you have or know of songs in Indigenous languages that you would like to
see get some airtime (even if it is just local right now), please contact
me.  I will pass on the information....

Kihchi maarsii!  Thanks a lot!

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather Souter
Michif (Metis) from Camperville, Manitoba, Canada
MA candidate Michif Linguistics and Language
University of Lethbridge