Scholar in Siraya

Richard Zane Smith rzs at WILDBLUE.NET
Fri May 21 17:02:47 UTC 2010

congrats! Dr.Jimmy!
you deserved it with all that time, passion and energy
put into this important work... i know about *sleeping languages*
and now that i brought it up, if you or
if *ANYONE here *has ideas for waking up* **sleeping tribal members*
besides literally lighting fires under them...    well...I'm all ears.

Richard Zane Smith
Wyandotte, Okla.