suggestions anyone?

Heather Souter hsouter at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 24 16:40:33 UTC 2010

Taanshi, Richard,

I am wondering if the teachers you work with might not benefit from viewing
the following videos by the Gift of Language and Culture Project on
YouTube....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WtNWzzZcIo&feature=recentlik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBs6XE6SpIE&feature=related
And also taking a tour of their website....
http://www.giftoflanguageandculture.ca/

Minnie McKenzie, site coordinator, and the other staff of GCLP are
fantastic, committed people and understand the power of immersion for
teaching language.  (I know a number of them personally.) They are
supportive all people who struggle to revitalize /maintain their languages.
Note that they work with a number of different languages and dialects as
part of their project....  I know that possibilities exist for localization
of some of resources they have created. (Of course, we all have different
cultures, so the images may not work for you and your people, but there may
be some that could....)  Anyhow, I am sure they would welcome contact from
you....
http://www.giftoflanguageandculture.ca/comments.html

Eekoshi.
Heather