suggestions anyone?

Paula Meyer pmeyer8 at COX.NET
Tue Nov 30 05:37:34 UTC 2010

Richard, are you making videos of your sessions?  I would love to see them if you are.
Paula
p.s. Does anyone know of funding sources for language nests?  The teachers can't give up their regular jobs to do this, and pretty soon there will not be anybody who knows the language.  The time committment is great, especially for people who can't survive without working.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Zane Smith
  To: ILAT at LISTSERV.ARIZONA.EDU
  Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 8:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [ILAT] suggestions anyone?

  tizhamëh !  everyone for the suggestions about TPR!

  My 3 classes each of preschoolers and i had a TPR blast this morning,
  with a good chunk of actions... which they enjoyed
  after our morning prayer song... when they're calm.
  It actually becomes a good foundation not only for imperatives,
  but it gets them "quiet" and "listening" so that when we move
  from commands into pointing out our body parts using songs and
  incorporating verbs...and then counting ...it flows nicely.
  I also find it helps me "stay in the language"
  for much longer periods of time.
  so again tizhamëh!

  ske:noh
  Richard