simple transfer from vhs to dvd - hope simple

Neskie Manuel neskiem at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 3 14:51:49 UTC 2010

This sounds like it should be some web page somewhere.

I purchased this to get vhs video onto my computer.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/easy-vhs-to-dvd/mac/overview.html

The cost was like $100 CAD.

It creates mp4 and mov files.  I can also extract the audio using audacity.

Neskie Manuel

--
Neskie Manuel
http://neskiemanuel.ath.cx