Building the Ideal Online Video Curriculum For Endangered Languages Using WAYK

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu May 12 22:38:33 UTC 2011

The free software Elan (http://www.lat-mpi.eu/tools/elan/) is for
transcribing media with time-alignment, and exports to subtitle
format. The added benefit is that you get a transcript file that can
be archived together with the media (thinking about how to access this
in the future).

Nick