Facebook in your language?

FMLRP ftmojavelanguagerecovery at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 24 12:04:06 UTC 2012

Kevin,

We use Facebook quite a bit to connect with our young learners. By young we mean ages 12-40. I would like more information in how to translate/transfer Facebook into our language. We use the English alphabet.

Please let me know if you can help.
Natalie Diaz
Fort Mojave Language Recovery

Sent from my iPhone