Thoughts On The Lemnos Stele

Cristian Mocanu crismoc at smart.ro
Fri Feb 16 19:40:18 UTC 2001

name "Ararat" being assigned to that mountain after the Christianization of
Armenia:
       Also without references at hand (but they are plenty) I recall the
name "Ararat" being often connected to that of the ancient non-I.E. kingdom
of Urartu.
     Incidentally, it is a good time  to bring up Armenian Christianity,
since the 1700-th anniversary of Armenia adopting Christianity as an
official religion.
                      Best greetings,
                          Cristian Mocanu