criteria of comparison

Laura Mingoia lauramingoia at tiscalinet.it
Sat Dec 16 18:11:34 UTC 2000

Hello everybody!
I'm Laura and I would like to ask you an opinion. In my dissertation I'm going to study the problem of the acquisition of language in Italian and English normal and languaged impaired children. Do you think that it is better to compare the different data for MLU counted in morphemes, in words or for age of the children?

I know that this is a difficult question to solve and that many articles dealing with it have been written, but I would like to have also your opinion. Thank you very much,

LAURA
lauramingoia at tiscalinet.it