adult native frog stories

Miguel Perez Pereira pereira at usc.es
Mon Feb 4 09:33:24 UTC 2002

Dear Maja,
Eugenia Sebastian has conducted a research on narratives with Spanish speaking children. She used the frog story to elicit narratives and publised a few papers on the topic, one of them with Dan Slobin in Berman and Slobin's book on narratives. She is at the Department of Developmental and Educational Psychology. Universidad Autonoma de Madrid. Her e-mail is eugenia.sebatian at uam.es
In my Department 2 doctoral dissertations on the topic were presented a few years ago. However, in our case, children´s narratives were in Galician (a minority Romance language very close to Spanish which is spoken in our region).
Best wishes.