Books for the lay person on child development

Alcock, Katie k.j.alcock at city.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 10:45:19 UTC 2003

I did actually know that, I'm embarassed that anyone would think I didn't!

Incidentally if anyone wants to tell me what they think of the books
recommended by their authors, without telling the whole list including the
authors(!) who they are and what they thought, I'd be really happy to
receive such emails and put together a set of anonymous reviews...

Hi! It's not essential to expose your baby to Mozart in the womb --
according to the research which has failed to replicate the "Mozart effect."