possible references?

Kathryn Kohnert kohne005 at umn.edu
Mon Apr 26 08:23:00 UTC 2004

Hi Ginny,
The following chapter also addresses some of these issues. It is
scheduled for release in August, 2004 :

Kohnert, K., & Derr, A. (in press). Language Intervention with Bilingual
Children. B. Goldstein (Ed.). Bilingual language development and
disorders in Spanish-English speakers. Baltimore: Brookes.

Take care,
Kathryn

Kathryn Kohnert, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences*
University of Minnesota
115 Shevlin Hall
164 Pillsbury Dr., S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55455

www.ccsl.umn.edu
www.cdis.umn.edu

tel (612) 626-4733
e-mail: kohne005 at umn.edu

* Formerly Department of Communication Disorders