Question on bilingual language acquisition from non-native speaker

Luckhurst, Joan luckhurst at lasalle.edu
Wed Dec 10 13:02:40 UTC 2008

I would like to have some of the references to which Annalee is referring - if we are going to cite what studies "show", we should provide at least the reference information to support that claim, particularly such a sweeping claim as increased intellectual capacity due to bilingual status.

Joan A. Luckhurst, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Assistant Professor
La Salle University
Benilde 2216
1900 W. Olney Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa  19141
(215) 951-1609

The information contained in this electronic transmission and any attachments hereto is considered proprietary and confidential.  Distribution of this material to anyone other than the addressed is prohibited.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission or any attachments hereto for any reason other than their
intended purpose is prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender.