how to do the research

jimlee53 jimlee53 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 05:41:14 UTC 2008

My daught began learning both Chinese and English
at the age of 7 months old. Now she is  11 years old.
She is a bilingual child.She can speak both Chinese
and English very fluently. And  she likes watching Disney
DVDs. Although i have read some books about SLA,
I still don't know how to do research about this phenomenon.
Any experts are so kind to guide me ?  Thanks.
Contact: jimlee53 at hotmail.com