List of semantic features

grupolcvl grupolcvl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:04:56 UTC 2010

Dear all,

We are also interested in the semantic features and specially in
verbs. Do anybody know a tool or something to identify words through
semantic features? We are working with disabled children and this list
could help us a lot in our work.

We really would like to share such kind of information with you, Ben.

Thanks,
Teresa