Exposure to native language questionnaire

isa barriere barriere.isa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:46:59 UTC 2011

Dear Pascale,
There is also one that I developped for Yiddish/English bilinguals and that
a student of mine adapted to bilingual English/Brazilian
Portuguese participants.   You will find it (on page 9) in a book chapter
that is accessible on :
http://www.yeled.org/ArticleFiles/YiddishCzernowitzchapter.pdf

Best,
Isabelle Barriere, PhD