colour adjectives

Lorraine McCune mccune at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Nov 4 01:49:26 UTC 2011

I remember giving this information to my daughter some years ago when her
daughter was about 18 months old. She promptly taught my granddaughter to
name the color pink. She reliaby discriminated pink and non-pink. I so not
remember what happened afterward! A niece learned "yellow" as a first color
word at about three. For a long time all color questions were answered with
"yellow"!

--
Lorraine McCune, EdD
Chair, Department of Educational Psychology

Ph: 732-932-7496 ex. 8310
FAX: 732932-6829

Web Page: www.gse.rutgers.edu
 <http://www.gse.rutgers.edu/>