A scale for how "chatty" a preschooler is?

Molly Millians mmillians at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:09:50 UTC 2011

I wonder if the "talkativeness" is characteristic of children who have some
diffiuclties with self-regulation that interfere with their calming to
sleep.

It might be benefical to look into the issues of self-regulation,
talkativeness, and sleep.  The Handbook of Self-Regulation: Reserach,
Theory, and Applications edited by Roy Baumeister and Kathleen Vohs is a
good reference.

Molly Millians