fun things kids say as first class attention grabbers

Katherine Demuth kdemuth07 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:51:51 UTC 2013

Interesting. We've recently reported on two children who exhibit pronoun
reversal for most of their English 1st and 2nd person pronouns for about
1 year, raising questions about the extent to which this occurs in other
languages.
KD

Evans, K. & Demuth, K. 2012. Individual differences in pronoun reversal:
Evidence from two longitudinal case studies. /Journal of Child
Language/, 39, 162-191.