[Lexicog] Kweyol dictionary: Why popular? How user-friendly?

List Facilitator lexicography2004 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jan 23 21:25:20 UTC 2004

David, I believe Yahoo Groups allows attachments and I have the groups
settings to allow them. So you can attach a small Microsoft Word sample file
with formatting and graphics to a message, if you wish. Another thing you
could do would be to upload one or more sample files to the Files section of
the list website. If you do not have Internet access to the list website, I
can upload it for you, but I prefer that list members do their own posting
whenever possible. I feel sheepish about seeing my own email addresses on so
many of the website uploads so far.

Wayne Leman
Facilitator

> I could provide samples from our dictionary, but I don't believe the Yahoo
> Lexicography List allows either formatted messages or graphics, does it?
> What I should really do is expand our www.saintluciancreole.org web site
> show these things, except that I am backed up on things to do right now.
>
> -- David Frank

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: