[Lexicog] Kweyol dictionary: Why popular? How user-friendly?

Martin Hosken martin_hosken at SIL.ORG
Sat Jan 24 04:57:52 UTC 2004

Dear David,

>David, I believe Yahoo Groups allows attachments and I have the groups
settings to allow them. So you can attach a small Microsoft Word sample
file
with formatting and graphics to a message, if you wish.

No no. Don't do that. We won't have the fonts. The layout will mess up.
It'll be a nightmare. Instead I would suggest printing a subset of the
dictionary to PDF (see www.sil.org/~hosken/utils/PDFCreate.html for
details) and submit that. Then we will have true WYSIWYG.

And as someone interested particularly in the typesetting of dictionaries,
please do do the above :)

GB,
Martin

Yahoo! Groups Links