[Lexicog] RE: Query re keyboard re-mapping--one more thing

Suzanne Wash suzannewash at YAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 2 03:17:56 UTC 2004

Pardon the confusion in my previous post: I meant to
say that there were symbols that the IPA-SIL keyboard
for Mac OS X didn't have, but which I was able to add
using Ukelele. I didn't mean to say that I modified
the DoulosSIL IPA Unicode-encoded font.

So what I downloaded were three things:
(1) Ukelele
(2) the IPA-SIL keyboard for Mac OSX (currently an
alpha release)
(3) the DoulosSIL IPA Unicode-encoded font

For your purposes you probably only need to download
Ukelele.
Hope that helps.

--Suzanne

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=ukelele