[Lexicog] citations for historical dictionary

Leela Pienaar L.Pienaar at RU.AC.ZA
Sat Oct 23 07:06:28 UTC 2004

Dear Fellow Lexicos
We are involved in collecting citations for dictionary organized on
historical principles (much like the big OED)
 We need to convert our enormous collection of card citations into a
more searchable electronic form. Does anyone have suggestions of
suitable software  for such a database.?
Thanks
Leela

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/HKE4lB/TM