[Lexicog] Uzbek Wiktionary (to Abdurashid or whoever speaks Uzbek)

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at YAHOO.IT
Thu Dec 8 13:35:07 UTC 2005

Hi Abdurashid,

I had a closer look at the Uzbek wiktionary and there are already some
pages, but I don't know if they are correct.

So could you please check these links (it seems as if someone added the
Turkish translation of some words):
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Bilmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Eshtmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ko%27rmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Qilmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Yugurmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Bo%27lmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gaplashmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Uxlamoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Yurmoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/O%27ylamoq
http://uz.wiktionary.org/wiki/Yemoq

I cannot check these pages since I don't know any Uzbek or Turkish.

The next question is - well I suppose it is like I think it should be:
words in Uzbek are normally written lower case, right? So the Uzbek
Wiktionary should make a difference between upper case and lower case.

And well ... ehm maybe you could also help me with our Christmas wishes
project:
http://it.wiktionary.org/wiki/Buon_Natale_e_felice_Anno_Nuovo%21

Up to now we don't have the Christmas wishes in Uzbek :-) and of course
it would be great to have them (as well as any other missing language).
Well: you can add tem yourself or just send them in a file to me :-)

Best wishes,

Sabine

*****
Sabine Cretella