[Lexicog] Re: Shoebox/Toolbox manual

Susan Gehr sgehr at KARUK.US
Tue Feb 7 23:12:51 UTC 2006

--- In lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com, "Beth Merrill" <beth_merrill at ...> wrote:

> Hi, all -- What Shoebox/Toolbox instruction manuals do you know of, and does
> anyone know of such materials in Spanish? Thanks -- Beth Merrill

I think of "Making Dictionaries: A guide to lexicography and the Multi-Dictionary Formatter"
as sort of a secret manual in addition to the printed manuals that came with Shoebox when I
bought them.  It's sort of secret in the sense that the document is only included as a .pdf file
in a nested folder on the install CD, but it has helped me a great deal with figuring out what
fields to use and how to use them in my projects.