[Lexicog] New member

tiberido apartado.de.antonio at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 3 13:28:50 UTC 2008

Hello!

I'm a new member in this list. I just finished my dissertation on a
lexicography related subject
<http://www.unige.ch/cyberdocuments/theses2008/LeonideLeonJA/meta.html>
at the University of Geneva. Starting from the middle of August, I'll be
part of the research programme "Estudios de Lexicografía
Hispano-Costarricense" (ELEXHICÓS) at the University of Costa Rica,
where I also start some research on computational lexicography and, more
generally, computational linguistics at the Instituto de Investigaciones
Lingüísticas (INIL). I hope I will soon share with you some notes
about our research.

Best regards,

Antonio Leoni