[Lexicog] Lexicography Software

Dimitris midiostri at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Mar 17 07:40:09 UTC 2008

Hello to everyone!

Dear Andrew,
Indeed, the academic license is bearable but I'm not sure I won't turn
my project into a commercial product once I'm finished :^)

Dear Greg,
thanks for pointing out the place where I can adjust the Toolbox sort
function. I still find it strange that I should point to the
application the way to sort the greek alphabet and that alpha is the
same with alpha acute. All other applications (spreadsheets etc) seem
to do so correctly without any requiring any labor by the user.

As for the language indicator, if you notice, I was actually
commenting on Lexique Pro and not on Toolbox. I have set the keyboard
as "greek" in the application options but the problem persists. Every
time I press a key, the windows language indicator is switched back to
english. Up to now, I've used thousands of applications under greek
windows and it is actually the first time I see this strange behavior.

Furthermore, Toolbox seems to do better with exporting the data but
I'll test the two applications better on this before I can know for sure.

I've also download FieldWorks 5.2 (with all the extras) but it failed
to install Net Framework (didn't say why) and thus it wouldn't proceed
with the installation :~(

Thanks :^)
Dimitris

    mailto:lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com