[Lexicog] XML/XSL export from Toolbox with sound files

pwyll4 pwyll4 at YAHOO.FR
Tue May 17 19:54:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'd like to export my Toolbox dictionary in XML. There'll be soundfiles.

In my XML file, I have the following :

<sf>../soundfile.mp3</sf>

(several times with different sound files everytime),
and I would like that with my stylesheet, on the final web page, you see a small picture (in png or jpg format - always the same picture of a loudspeaker), and that when you click on this picture, the corresponding soundfile is played.

What should I write in my XSL stylesheet so that it happens?
So far I've not found the solution anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help!

    lexicographylist-digest at yahoogroups.com
    lexicographylist-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com