[Lexicog] Shakespeare and words

Hayim Sheynin hayim.sheynin@gmail.com [lexicographylist] lexicographylist at YAHOOGROUPS.COM
Wed Sep 24 17:12:09 UTC 2014

Dear Fritz,

Thank you for pointing to this Vikipedia article.
During my studies in Saint Petersburg University
in the beginning of the sixties I took a special course
of Prof. A.V. Fiodorov about Biblical translations and
Europe and origins of the national languages.
Luther's translation took a great part of this course.

Shalom,

Hayim

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM, 'Dr. Fritz Goerling'
fritz.goerling at yahoo.de [lexicographylist] <lexicographylist at yahoogroups.com